Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014 Favorites: Makeup Edition

 
 Buh-bye 2014 and Hello 2015 ❤ It's a new year, and we welcome it!!! But before we turn our backs on 2014 I want to share a few makeup favorites that made last year a bit more bearable and prettier lol!




1) Number one on this list is Kat Von D's everlasting love liquid lipstick in the shade L.U.V| Sephora $19| I absolutely love this lipstick,(I've mentioned it in at least two previous posts) It's definitely worth the money and lasts all day!!! It's bright and fun and you can wear it to be glamorous or casual (well, as casual as purple lipstick can be) 


2) Number two on my favorites list is the 2014 Holiday palette |Sephora $49.95| This one was a birthday gift and although I didn't have it very long I've created some very pretty soft looks with this one. Can't wait to create more fun looks!!!


3) Number three is another item from Sephora's Kat Von D collection (I'm obsessed with Sephora! Anyone else?) Kat Von D's Lock-it Tattoo Foundation | Sephora $34| This foundation is my absolute favorite, It gives perfect flawless full coverage and it's great for covering acne!


4) You were expecting another Sephora item, weren't you? Well, sorry to disappoint my fellow Sephora lovers but number four is the Arista 120 piece Eye Shadow Palette| This was another gift brought from Trinidad so I don't know the pricing but the colours on this palette are super pigmented and I love using this palette for fun bold looks.


 
5) The last item on the list is Lime Crime's Oh No She Didn't Opaque Lipstick | Lime Crime $18| This lipstick was super fun to wear even though it wasn't long lasting!

I have so much more to share with you guys, but I'll keep it at 5 for now. Can't wait to start posting more (One of my New Year Resolutions) so I can share all the amazing products I find in 2015! Happy New Year guys, let me know what you think of these products or if you have any suggestions of what I should try next leave a comment below.
-Sarah 

4 comments:

  1. Great post ! i love makeup <3
    Kisses
    makyajtavsiyem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics ! :)
    http://blog017.blogspot.com/
    Love from Poland,
    Oliwia ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love to see them.