Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Month//Making Strides!

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month!


Last Sunday, my youth group held a bake sale to fund raise for American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. It was a great turn out! I was skeptical at first but even random strangers were generous enough to make donations. We know we will make a difference in the fight to end breast cancer. Even though I don't personally know anyone that has suffered from the disease, it's something many women have or still suffer from and people need to be made aware.



  A pic of my sister from last year's event

Making strides is not only an opportunity to join my community to fight back against breast cancer, but it is also a way to inspire hope by raising funds and awareness to help those facing the disease. 
I have signed up to walk and fund raise with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. I hope you readers will consider joining my group's team and/or making a donation in support of our efforts. Thank you! 
                         EVELYN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love to see them.