Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Favorites

So we’ve been thinking and we thought we’d make the last Tuesday or Friday in each month our current favorites, so why not start off with September. No long intro this week, but here’s 10 of our favorites for September.


Sarah’s Favorites:        
Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V
I posted this in my Very Mini Sephora Haul post and I absolutely love it, super long lasting and no touch-ups were required. Sephora.com $19
 NYX Matte Lipstick in Siren
I was very impressed with this lipstick it’s the perfect burgundy colour for fall and it lasted longer than my MAC Viva Glam lipstick! Amazon.com $8
 Sailor Moon Round Pillow
I love Sailor Moon like I mentioned before in a few posts and since I got it I don’t sleep without it. 
Amazon.com $20.97 (I got mine from Hottopic.com, no longer in stock)
Minolta x-700 Film Camera
Photography is a big part of me and this was my first professional camera and it was film. Vintage
 Th1rteen R3asons Why
Love, love, love this book, highly recommended. Amazon.com $6.87


Evelyn’s Favorites:
                                                      
VS Fragrance Mist in Vanilla Lace
I love vanilla scents and this body spray is one of my go-to fragrances. Pure, simple vanilla. 
Victoria's Secret $14

NYX Budoir Le Frou Frou Mascara
This mascara came in a NYX The Mortal Instruments gift set my sister bought and I've only just discovered how much I like it for everyday use. Nyxcosmetics.com $6

Make Up For Ever  Smoky Extravagant Mascara
This came in the birthday gift I received from Sephora and I love it for more dramatic, voluminous lashes. Sephora $24 (full size)

ULTA Professional Nail Lacquer in Smoke and Mirrors
I really like nudes and grays for this season. This color is simple and a nice break from bright colors.
ULTA $7.50


Z by SZA 
I've really been loving SZA's EP Z. I can't get enough of her neo-soul sound and I definitely always having her songs playing on Spotify.



2 comments:

  1. I have never tried NYX matte lipsticks but it seems to have good reviews on the web. Might have to pic on up the next time I hit the drugstore.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! they're so worth it especially for the price :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! We love to see them.