Friday, May 29, 2015

Nothing Gold Can Stay


What do you do when you're stressed or bored? We, head on over to our local park and have ourselves a mini photo shoot. (Blogger life, am I right?)  Here's some of the photos we took that evening. 



Flower Crown- Whole Sale
Necklace- Gift
Dress- Forever 21 (I'm obviously obsessed with this store!)
Sneakers- Custom made Converse (there are little skulls sewn on to the side and star studs... Forgot to get a close up picture. Oops.)

Haha it would seem that I have a different hair colour every time we post  :p

Flowers in my hair. Rock N' Roll in my soul.



Cardigan- Urban Outfitters
Top- Bergdorf Goodman (vintage) 
Pants- Pretty Girl
Sandals- Payless
Hat- Ebay



 Two of my favorite things in one piece, duster cardigans and crochet knits.

All so comfy and flowy.


Gorgeous wheat field, Where do you guys like taking pictures?'
xx Sarah and Evelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love to see them.